这份文件标题为“酒店常用服务英语.pdf”,内容涉及酒店服务过程中常用到的英语表达和对话,包括客房预订、客户接待、餐饮服务、客房服务以及设施服务等。以下是根据文件内容提炼出的关键知识点:
1. 客房预订常用句型:
- Can/May I help you?/What can I do for you?:询问客人需要什么帮助。
- ROOM RESERVATIONS(): May I help you?:表示对客房预订服务的询问。
- May I have your name/phone number?:用来询问客户的个人信息,以便进行预订。
- We'll be expecting you next Tuesday.:表示酒店期待客人的到来。
- At what time will you arrive?/What time will you be arriving?:询问客人到达的具体时间。
- From which date and for how many nights?:询问入住日期和停留天数。
- How long do you intend to stay?:询问客人希望停留的时间长度。
2. 确认预订信息:
- One moment please, sir. Yes, we can confirm...:请求客人稍等,并确认预订信息。
- Which kind of room would you prefer?/What kind of room do you day. want?:询问客人偏好的房间类型。
- We have double rooms at $100 and $150, which would you prefer?:介绍不同价格的房间供客人选择。
- Would you tell me the rate per night for a single room with a bath?:询问单人房带浴缸的每日价格。
- How much is a double with a bath, please?:询问双人房带浴缸的费用。
- There is a 10 percent discount for good preservation.:提到针对维护良好的客房有10%的折扣。
- There is a 20 percent discount.:提到有20%的折扣。
- There is no suite available on May 8th.:指出某日期没有套房可供预订。
- Is there a single room available for you?:询问是否有单人房可供预订。
- The only room available at the moment is a suite.:指出目前唯一的房间是套房。
- Room 309 is available.:提供一个具体的房间号供客人选择。
3. 客户接待和服务:
- May I be of service to you, sir?:询问客人是否需要帮助。
- May I help you with your suitcase?:主动提出帮助客人搬运行李。
- Would you like me to call a taxi for you?:询问是否需要帮忙叫出租车。
- You're welcome./Not at all./That's all right./Don't mention it./It's my pleasure.:对客人的感谢表示回应。
- Welcome to our hotel, sir (madam).:欢迎光临本酒店。
- We're glad to have you here.:很高兴您能来到这里。
- I'm always at your service, sir (madam).:随时为您服务。
- I'm sorry to have taken so much of your time.:为耽误客人时间表示歉意。
- I'm sorry to have kept you waiting.:为让客人等待表示歉意。
- Excuse me for interrupting you.:为打断客人表示歉意。
- Have a good time!/Have a nice evening!:祝愿客人有美好的时光/夜晚。
- Room service, May I come in?:询问是否可以进入房间提供服务。
4. 餐饮服务:
- What do you prefer, tea or coffee?:询问客人喜欢喝茶还是咖啡。
- Would you please sign here?:请客人签名确认。
- Enjoy your breakfast, sir.:祝客人享用早餐。
- Here is the menu.:递给客人菜单。
- The service guide is on the desk.:服务指南放在桌子上。
5. 设施服务:
- I'm very sorry, but we are fully booked at the moment.:为已满房表示歉意。
- We provide guests with the laundry service, baby-sitting service, 24-hour room service and morning call service.:提供给客人的服务包括洗衣服务、看护服务、全天候客房服务和早晨叫醒服务。
- Would you please follow me?/Step this way, please.:邀请客人跟随指示。
- I'll take care of your baggage, sir.:表示将负责客人行李的搬运。
- How would you like to settle your...:询问客人结算的方式。
由于文件内容是从OCR扫描中获得,可能存在一些文字识别错误或遗漏,但基本的内容结构和英语服务表达已足够清晰。从文件内容中可以看出,酒店服务英语涉及诸多方面,不仅需要掌握基本的礼貌用语和常用句型,还需要了解酒店业务的各种服务项目,并能够灵活运用到与客人的交流中,确保客人得到满意的住宿体验。