Exam Ref 70-761 Querying Data with Transact-SQL by Itzik Ben-Gan
English | 4 Apr. 2017 | ASIN: B06Y21QGGQ | 352 Pages | AZW3 | 23.79 MB
Prepare for Microsoft Exam 70-761–and help demonstrate your real-world mastery of SQL Server 2016 Transact-SQL data management, queries, and database programming. Designed for experienced IT professionals ready to advance their status, Exam Ref focuses on the critical-thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the MCSA level.
Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
• Filter, sort, join, aggregate, and modify data
• Use subqueries, table expressions, grouping sets, and pivoting
• Query temporal and non-relational data, and output XML or JSON
• Create views, user-defined functions, and stored procedures
• Implement error handling, transactions, data types, and nulls
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
• Organizes its coverage by exam objectives
• Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you
• Assumes you have experience working with SQL Server as a database administrator, system engineer, or developer
• Includes downloadable sample database and code for SQL Server 2016 SP1 (or later) and Azure SQL Database
Querying Data with Transact-SQL
About the Exam
Exam 70-761 focuses on the skills and knowledge necessary to manage and query data and to program databases
with Transact-SQL in SQL Server 2016.
About Microsoft Certification
Passing this exam earns you credit toward a Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certification that demonstrates your mastery of essential skills for building and implementing on-premises and cloud-based databases across organizations. Exam 70-762 (Developing SQL Databases) is also required for MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Development certification.
See full details at: microsoft.com/learning