下载 >  课程资源 >  讲义 > math modelling

math modelling

the status quo advertising strategy). In the absence of a study, the station believes the new advertising strategy has a 65% chance of success and a 35% chance of failure at the state level. If successful, the new advertising strategy will bring $300,000 additional assets, and if the advertising strategy is a failure, the station will lose $100,000 in assets. If the station does the study (which costs $30,000), there is a 60% chance of favorable outcome (local success) and a 40% chance of an unfavorable outcome (local failure). If the study shows that it is a local success, then there is an 85% chance that it will be successful across the state. If the study yields a local failure, there is only a 10% chance that it will be a state success. Build a tree diagram to assist and determine the decision for the local TV station. ...展开详情收缩
2018-04-15 上传大小:12.32MB
想读
分享
收藏 举报
Molecular Modelling Principles And Applications 2Ed

Molecular Modelling Principles And Applications 2Ed

立即下载
分子模型-Molecular modelling:principles and applications

2001年第二版,作者Leach,A.R,Molecular Modelling

立即下载
Robotics-Modelling, planning and Control

Robotics-Modelling, planning and Control

立即下载
Flexible Robot Manipulators

Flexible Robot Manipulators Modelling, Simulation and Control 2nd Edition M.O. Tokhi and A.K.M. Azad

立即下载
Engineeing Design via Surrogate Modelling-A practical guide

代理模型研究必备的指导手册!领域大牛写的著作!SUMO领域必备!

立即下载
Robotics, Modelling, Planning and Control

Bruno Siciliano 的大作《Robotics, Modelling, Planning and Control》,高清pdf文档

立即下载
Engineering Design via Surrogate Modelling: A Practical Guide-1.pdf

This is a book introducing different kinds of surrogate model, including other mathematical knowledge to validate the accuracy of surrogates.It also contains methods about sampling. The book also explains related topic about surrogate based optimization.

立即下载
数学建模赛题分析及算法收录

1.对选手的计算机能力提出了更高的要求:赛题的解决依赖计算机,题目的数据较多,手工计算不能完成,如03B,某些问题需要使用计算机软件,01A。问题的数据读取需要计算机技术,如00A(大数据),01A(图象数据,图象处理的方法获得),04A(数据库数据,数据库方法,统计软件包)。计算机模拟和以算法形式给出最终结果; 2.赛题的开放性增大解法的多样性,一道赛题可用多种解法。开放性还表现在对模型假设和对数据处理上; 3.试题向大规模数据处理方向发展 ; 4.求解算法和各类现代算法的融合 。

立即下载
global modelling

global modelling软件包,非常实用,大家共同学习

立即下载
Spreadsheet Modeling and Decision Analysis 7th edition

Spreadsheet Modeling and Decision Analysis 7th edition

立即下载
Hadoop_Data Processing and Modelling-Packt Publishing(2016).pdf

A number of organizations are focusing on big data processing, particularly with Hadoop. This course will help you understand how Hadoop, as an ecosystem, helps us store, process, and analyze data. Hadoop is synonymous with Big Data processing. Its simple programming model, "code once and deploy at any scale" paradigm, and an ever-growing ecosystem make Hadoop an inclusive platform for programmers with different levels of expertise and breadth of knowledge. A team of machines are interconnected via a very fast network and provide better scaling and elasticity, but that is not enough. These clusters have to be programmed. A greater number of machines, just like a team of human beings, require more coordination and synchronization. The higher the number of machines, the greater the possibility of failures in the cluster. How do we handle synchronization and fault tolerance in a simple way easing the burden on the programmer? The answer is systems such as Hadoop. Today, it is the number-one sought after job skill in the data sciences space. To handle and analyze Big Data, Hadoop has become the go-to tool. Hadoop 2.x is spreading its wings to cover a variety of application paradigms and solve a wider range of data problems. It is rapidly becoming a general-purpose cluster platform for all data processing needs, and will soon become a mandatory skill for every engineer across verticals. Explore the power of Hadoop ecosystem to be able to tackle real-world scenarios and build. This course covers optimizations and advanced features of MapReduce, Pig, and Hive. Along with Hadoop 2.x and illustrates how it can be used to extend the capabilities of Hadoop. When you nish this course, you will be able to tackle the real-world scenarios and become a big data expert using the tools and the knowledge based on the various step-by-step tutorials and recipes.

立即下载
Modelling and Control of Robot manipulators

本书在阐述机器人学基础知识的基础上介绍了机器人学的基本技术——建模、规划与控制。全书内容包括机器人运动学、微分运动学与静力学、轨迹规划、执行器与传感器、控制体系、机器人动力学、运动控制、力控制、视觉伺服以及移动机器人、机器人运动规划等。为了向学生传授实用技能,全书穿插有大量精心安排的实例和一些案例研究,其中多数进行了仿真。本书中提出了许多研究性问题,并介绍和解释了如何采用恰当的工具寻求和获得面向工程的解决方案。

立即下载
Robotics - Modelling, Planning and Control (Springer, 2009)

Robotics - Modelling, Planning and Control (Springer, 2009),

立即下载
Molecular Modelling Principles And Applications

分子模拟,入门教材,物理化学,英语,djvu格式

立即下载
Cloud Computing Principles Systems and Applications(2nd) 无水印pdf

Cloud Computing Principles Systems and Applications(2nd) 英文无水印pdf 第2版 pdf所有页面使用FoxitReader和PDF-XChangeViewer测试都可以打开 本资源转载自网络,如有侵权,请联系上传者或csdn删除 本资源转载自网络,如有侵权,请联系上传者或csdn删除

立即下载
Geotechnical modelling Author by David Muir Wood

很经典的岩土方面讲述模型建模,数值计算的书。

立即下载
Java Modelling Tools(JMT)

Java Modelling Tools(JMT)是一套基于队列理论(queueing theory)的系统建模与性能分析的开源工具(jmt.sourceforge.net),现由米兰理工大学(Politecnico di Milano)和伦敦帝国学院(Imperial College London)的研究人员共同维护和开发。JMT的最新版本支持队列网络(queueing network)和Petri网(Petri net)混合模型的仿真分析,并且难能可贵的是其开发者为用户提供了十分详尽的使用手册(英文版)。由于JMT的下载量已申报至多个欧盟的研究基金统计,所以本资源不提供任何源代码、Jar包以及相关文档的下载,有兴趣的同学、研究人员和企业从业者请从JMT官方网站下载。

立即下载
Advanced modelling in finance using Excel and VBA.pdf

Advanced modelling in finance using Excel and VBA.pdf Advanced modelling in finance using Excel and VBA.pdf

立即下载
financial risk model and portfolio optimization with R

作者:Bernhard Pfaff 本书介绍用R进行金融风险分析、建模。

立即下载
贝叶斯统计建模 Bayesian_Statistical_Modelling

贝叶斯统计建模 Bayesian_Statistical_Modelling__Wiley_Series_in_Probability_and_Statistics

立即下载
关闭
img

spring mvc+mybatis+mysql+maven+bootstrap 整合实现增删查改简单实例.zip

资源所需积分/C币 当前拥有积分 当前拥有C币
5 0 0
点击完成任务获取下载码
输入下载码
为了良好体验,不建议使用迅雷下载
img

math modelling

会员到期时间: 剩余下载个数: 剩余C币: 剩余积分:0
为了良好体验,不建议使用迅雷下载
VIP下载
您今日下载次数已达上限(为了良好下载体验及使用,每位用户24小时之内最多可下载20个资源)

积分不足!

资源所需积分/C币 当前拥有积分
您可以选择
开通VIP
4000万
程序员的必选
600万
绿色安全资源
现在开通
立省522元
或者
购买C币兑换积分 C币抽奖
img

资源所需积分/C币 当前拥有积分 当前拥有C币
5 4 45
为了良好体验,不建议使用迅雷下载
确认下载
img

资源所需积分/C币 当前拥有积分 当前拥有C币
5 0 0
为了良好体验,不建议使用迅雷下载
VIP和C币套餐优惠
img

资源所需积分/C币 当前拥有积分 当前拥有C币
5 4 45
您的积分不足,将扣除 10 C币
为了良好体验,不建议使用迅雷下载
确认下载
下载
您还未下载过该资源
无法举报自己的资源

兑换成功

你当前的下载分为234开始下载资源
你还不是VIP会员
开通VIP会员权限,免积分下载
立即开通

你下载资源过于频繁,请输入验证码

您因违反CSDN下载频道规则而被锁定帐户,如有疑问,请联络:webmaster@csdn.net!

举报

若举报审核通过,可返还被扣除的积分

  • 举报人:
  • 被举报人:
  • *类型:
    • *投诉人姓名:
    • *投诉人联系方式:
    • *版权证明:
  • *详细原因: