Manually install the ocx file * Please read our disclaimer before installing.
1. Download the file MSCAL.OCX to your desktop.
2. Move the ocx file to the program directory missing the file.
3. If step 2 doesn't work. Move MSCAL.OCX to the system directory.
- Windows 95,98, and Me - C:\Windows\System
- Windows 2000 & NT - C:\WINNT\System32
- Windows XP,Vista, and Windows 7 - C:\Windows\System32
Automatically install the dll file You can now install MSCAL.OCX automatically with one click. Our ocx repair tool will fix your ocx errors instantly.
1. Download the ocx repair tool software and click install.
2. Open the software and start the scan. The software will locate missing and damaged ocx files.
3. Click the fix button and you are done.