2星 需积分: 50 7.1k 浏览量 2020-12-20 13:29:54 上传 评论 1 收藏 29.67MB PDF 举报
拆机分解 报错代码 解决思路
Color Inkjet Printer
Epson WF-7720 Series
Epson WF-7710 Series
Epson WF-7210 Series
All rights reserved. No part of this manual may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or
by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of
SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION.
All effort have been made to ensure the accuracy of the contents of this manual. However, should any errors be
detected, SEIKO EPSON would greatly appreciate being informed of them.
The contents of this manual are subject to change without notice.
The above not withstanding SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION can assume no responsibility for any errors in this
manual or the consequences thereof.
EPSON is a registered trademark of SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION.
Note :Other product names used herein are for identification purpose only and may be trademarks or registered
trademarks of their respective owners. EPSON disclaims any and all rights in those marks.
Copyright 2017 SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION
P・CS Quality Assurance Department
All safety procedures described here shall be strictly adhered to by all parties servicing and maintaining this
Strictly observe the following cautions. Failure to comply could result in serious bodily injury or loss of life.
1. Always disconnect the product from the power source and peripheral devices when servicing the product or
2. When performing works described in this manual, do not connect to a power source until instructed to do so.
Connecting to a power source causes high voltage in the power supply unit and some electronic components
even if the product power switch is off. If you need to perform the work with the power cable connected to a
power source, use extreme caution to avoid electrical shock.
Strictly observe the following cautions. Failure to comply may lead to personal injury or loss of life.
1. Always wear protective goggles for disassembly and reassembly to protect your eyes from ink in working. If
any ink gets in your eyes, wash your eyes with clean water and consult a doctor immediately.
2. When using compressed air products; such as air duster, for cleaning during repair and maintenance, the use
of such products containing flammable gas is prohibited.
Strictly observe the following cautions. Failure to comply may lead to personal injury or damage of the product.
1. Repairs on Epson product should be performed only by an Epson certified repair technician.
2. No work should be performed on this product by persons unfamiliar with basic safety knowledge required for
3. The power rating of this product is indicated on the serial number/rating plate. Never connect this product to
the power source whose voltages is different from the rated voltage.
4. Replace malfunctioning components only with those components provided or approved by Epson;
introduction of second-source ICs or other non-approved components may damage the product and void any
applicable Epson warranty.
5. The capacitors on the Main Board may be electrically charged right after the power turns off or after driving
motors which generates counter electromotive force such as when rotating the PF Roller or when moving the
CR Unit. There is a risk to damage the Main Board if the Head FFC is short-circuited with the capacitors on
the Main Board electrically charged, therefore, after the power turns off or after motors are driven, leave the
printer untouched for approximately 30 seconds to discharge the capacitors before starting disassembly/
6. To prevent the circuit boards from short-circuiting, be careful about the following when handling FFC or
When handling FFC, take care not to let the terminal section of FFC touch metal parts.
When connecting cables/FFC to the connectors on circuit boards, connect them straight to the connectors to avoid
7. In order to protect sensitive microprocessors and circuitry, use static discharge equipment, such as anti-static
wrist straps, when accessing internal components.
8. Do not tilt this product immediately after initial ink charge, especially after performing the ink charge several
times. Doing so may cause ink to leak from the product because it may take some time for the waste ink pads
to completely absorb ink wasted due to the ink charge.
9. Never touch the ink or wasted ink with bare hands. If ink comes into contact with your skin, wash it off with
soap and water immediately. If you have a skin irritation, consult a doctor immediately.
10. When disassembling or assembling this product, make sure to wear gloves to avoid injuries from metal parts
with sharp edges.
11. Use only recommended tools for disassembling, assembling or adjusting the printer.
12. Observe the specified torque when tightening screws.
13. Be extremely careful not to scratch or contaminate the following parts.
Nozzle plate of the printhead
Coated surface of the PF Roller
14. Never use oil or grease other than those specified in this manual. Use of different types of oil or grease may
damage the component or give bad influence on the printer function.
15. Apply the specified amount of grease described in this manual.
16. Make the specified adjustments when you disassemble the printer.
17. When cleaning this product, follow the procedure described in this manual.
18. When transporting this product after filling the ink in the printhead, pack the printer without removing the
ink cartridges in order to prevent the printhead from drying out.
19. Make sure to install antivirus software in the computers used for the service support activities.
20. Keep the virus pattern file of antivirus software up-to-date.
21. When disassembling/reassembling this product, if you find adhesive power of the double-sided tape which
secure the parts or FFC is not enough, replace the tape with new one and attach it correctly to the specified
points where the parts or FFC should be secured.
22. Unless otherwise specified in this manual, the labels attached on the returned product should be transferred to
the corresponding attachment positions on the new one referring to the labels on the returned product.
About This Manual
This manual, consists of the following chapters, is intended for repair service personnel and includes information
necessary for properly performing maintenance and servicing the product.
CHAPTER 1. TROUBLESHOOTING
Describes the step-by-step procedures for the troubleshooting.
CHAPTER 2. DISASSEMBLY / REASSEMBLY
Describes the disassembly/reassembly procedures for main parts/units of the product, and provides the
standard operation time for servicing the product.
CHAPTER 3. ADJUSTMENT
Describes the required adjustments for servicing the product.
CHAPTER 4. MAINTENANCE
Describes maintenance items and procedures for servicing the product.
CHAPTER 5. APPENDIX
Provides the following additional information for reference:
Protection for Transportation
Symbols Used in this Manual
Various symbols are used throughout this manual either to provide additional information on a specific topic or
to warn of possible danger present during a procedure or an action. Pay attention to all symbols when they are
used, and always read explanation thoroughly and follow the instructions.
Indicates an operating or maintenance procedure, practice or condition that, if not strictly observed,
could result in serious injury or loss of life.
Indicates an operating or maintenance procedure, practice, or condition that, if not strictly observed,
could result in bodily injury, damage or malfunction of equipment.
May indicate an operating or maintenance procedure, practice or condition that is necessary to
accomplish a task efficiently. It may also provide additional information that is related to a specific
subject, or comment on the results achieved through a previous action.
For Chapter 2 “Disassembly/Reassembly”, symbols other than indicated above are used to show additional
information for disassembly/reassembly. For the details on those symbols, see "2.2 Disassembly/Reassembly
- 我的内容管理 展开
- 我的资源 快来上传第一个资源
- 我的收益 登录查看自己的收益
- 我的积分 登录查看自己的积分
- 我的C币 登录后查看C币余额