he features of 6410 PoP F TYPE RISC Microprocessor include:
* The ARM1176JZF-S based CPU subsystem with Java acceleration engine and 16KB/16KB I/D Cache and
16KB/16KB I/D TCM.
* 533MHz at 1.1V and 667MHz at 1.2 V respectively.
* 8-bit ITU 601/656 Camera interface up to 4M pixel for scaled and 16M pixel for unscaled res
* Multi Format Codec provides encoding and decoding of MPEG-4/H.263/H.264 up to 30fps@SD and decoding
of VC1 video up to 30fps@SD.
* 2D graphics acceleration with BitBlit and rotation.
* 3D graphics acceleration with 4M triangles/s @133Mhz (Transform only)
* AC-97 audio codec interface and PCM serial audio interface.
* 1/2/4bpp Palletized or 16bpp/24bpp Non-Palletized Color-TFT
* I2S and I2C interface support.
* Dedicated IrDA port for FIR, MIR and SIR.
* Flexibly configurable GPIOs.
* Port USB 2.0 OTG supporting high speed as Device (480Mbps, on-chip transceiver).
* Port USB 1.1 Host supporting full speed (12Mbps, on-chip transceiver).
* SD/MMC/SDIO/CE-ATA Host Controller
* Real time clock, PLL, timer with PWM and watch dog timer.
* 32 channel DMA controller.
* Support 8x8 key matrix.
* Advanced power management for mobile applications.
* Memory Subsystem
- SRAM/ROM/NOR Flash Interface with x8 or x16 data bus.
- Muxed OneNAND Interface with x16 data bus.
- Mobile DDR Interface with x32(Port1) data bus (MCP Memory)