XviD is a high performance and high quality MPEG-4 video de-/encoding
The XviD package currently consists of three parts:
- xvidcore: the main MPEG-4 de-/encoding library, and simple example
- dshow: windows direct show decoder filter which links against
xvidcore to allow MPEG-4 playback on Windows based OS.
- vfw: video for windows GUI
- xvidcore/doc/README: some general information.
- xvidcore/doc/INSTALL: building and installing instructions.
- XviD is licensed as a whole under the terms of the XviD license
described in the file LICENSE This is true for all files belonging
to XviD except for those which specifically carry a different